Done your Reiki course.
Thinking of setting up your treatment room.
Not sure how to go about it.
Don’t worry, there is help for you.
In some ways setting up a treatment room is an easy thing to do, but there are hidden pitfalls. How do you know what these are?
Do I really need all this in my room?
What about insurance and client safety?
What do I do if…….
The list goes on and on.
If you are new to therapies and want to be a therapist but don’t know how to get started, then this is for you.
I learned by trial and error but you don’t have to. You can learn from my experience of 25 years giving treatments about
- Setting up your room
- Your health and their safety
- Looking after yourself
A short and practical course for those of you who are at the start of your Reiki career.
- 3 videos covering the different sections
- 3 workbooks that go into some of the questions
- Access to the Facebook group where you can post questions and get advice
- Additional bonus worth £29 – Describing the Intangible – what to say when someone asks you “what is Reiki?”
So, what are you waiting for? Book now!